Bad Society Club Ethical Code of Conduct
We have set to work above the local law standards of being an ethical company and follow the ETI Base Code.
Bad Society Club has visited and met with our tier one factory.
We currently hire virtual assistants from Jamaica as we believe in creating opportunities for those in third world countries.
- Employment is freely chosen (not forced or enslaved);
- Freedom of association (freedom of speech; the right of workers to negotiate with employers);
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic;
- Child labour shall not be used;
- Working hours are not excessive;
- No discrimination is practiced;
- Regular employment is provided;
- Living wages are paid;
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.
Bad Society Club Animal Welfare Policy
Bad Society club believe it is not acceptable for animals to suffer in the name of fashion. No animals should be slaughtered specifically to produce products made for Bad Society Club. All animal materials used must be by-products of the meat industry.
Here are our 5 freedoms that animals should be afforded:
- Freedom from hunger and thirst;
- Freedom from discomfort
- Freedom from pain, injury and disease;
- Freedom to express normal behavior
- Freedom from fear and distress;
As of current, Bad Society Club do not use animal based clothing.
Bad Society Club Chemical Compliance Policy
Bad Society Club are compliant with REACH and Prop 65.
All products that have high risk components trims and finishes are tested to ensure compliancy.
At point of order suppliers provide chemical compliance statements of materials, test reports, certifications or other forms of evidence.